defying__icons - a place for fans of the broadway musical wicked to congregate & share icons that they've made.
1. I really shouldn't even have to say this, but be nice. don't insult people, don't tell them their icons are crap, and don't start flame wars or anything. don't be a jerk, and don't post anonymously to do it.
2. not all people require credit for their icons, but in general, it's a nice thing to do. if you don't know how to credit, there is a tutorial here that tells you exactly how to do it. And if someone says to credit them, for gods sake, do it. it's not that hard.
3. if you're posting more than 3 icons, put the rest behind a lj-cut. if you don't know how, go here.
4. requests are ok, as long as they're wicked related.
5. on that note, no non-wicked icons. that really ought to be a given, but you can never be too safe.
6. also on that note, no non-icon related posts. that's what other wicked communities are for.
7. don't steal people's personal icons. unless they specifically say that you can take an icon, leave it alone.
8. community promotions: unless it has to do with wicked and/or icons (preferably both), find somewhere else to put it, we don't care. if you want to get on my good side, or you're just not sure if it's an appropriate community, ask me first!
9. no linking to friends-locked entries without at least providing a teaser. it's rude to assume people are going to want to join your community without even knowing if they're going to like what they get in there.
10. these are rules, not guidelines.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey